I. Employment Opportunities for Teaching Staff Members
All teaching positions for the current school year 2016/2017 and 2017/2018 are filled.
The successful candidate ideally will have the following qualifications and characteristics:
- Relevant teaching qualifications including teaching certificate
- Recent child protection certificate or documentation
- Relevant teaching experience of three or more years in a mainstream school
- Fluent in English (in both oral and written)
- Advanced level of IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills, initiative and integrity.
- Working hours 8:00~16:00
- Five-day workweek, fall break, winter break, spring break, summer holiday, annual leave, special occasion leave
- Social insurance・Retirement Allowance Regulations (for full time positions)
If you are interested in applying for any of the posted teaching positions, please send your resume by one of the following methods:
- Download Employment Application Form
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: 03-3456-0197
- Postal mail to 2-14-7 Moto Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0046 Japan
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. The school requires background and criminal record checks as a precondition of employment.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Resumes will not be returned. Thank you for showing an interest in joining Nishimachi International School.
If you are interested in registering as a substitute teacher with Nishimachi, please send your resume by one of the methods mentioned above:
II. Employment Opportunities for Administrative Staff Members
All administrative positions for the current school year 2016/2017 and 2017/2018 are filled.