The ultimate goal of the school is to assist each student in developing self-discipline and accepting responsibility for his or her actions, with the help of parents and teachers.
- Value and personify the international spirit of the school.
- Take responsibility for their actions.
- Are aware of the environment, make an effort to learn more about it, and are willing to contribute to its preservation and enhancement.
- Set a good example for others.
- Are aware of and obey school rules.
- Are honest with themselves and others.
- Organize their time and resources efﬁciently.
- Value and respect others.
- Are willing to cooperate with others.
- Set and work to high standards personally and academically.
- Always speak, dress, and behave in an appropriate manner.
- Set and observe high standards of social behavior when inside and outside the school.
- Care for school property.
- Respect the property of others.